Here are some of past events and outings.
Upcoming events are can be viewed here
OK, sounds like we have several people interested for a ride next Saturday. Here are the quick details (will be posted on the Club site, Facebook and Bronco Nation as well.
*Bronco or Bronco Sport (There will be a few spots Bronco's can challenge themselves a bit, but it will be no problem for Sports to make the loop)
In the unlikely event we need to do any recovery, several members that are going will have any reasonable scenario covered.
Start- Noon , October 15th Tawas Point state Parkhttps://www.michigan.org/property/tawas-point-state-park (You will need a MI State Park pass to enter, if you don't have/want one wait at the entrance and we will pick you up on our way out). If you have not been there before, I suggest you at least 30 minutes arrive early, check out the lighthouse, hike around the point, it's pretty awesome, with sandy beaches and great views.
Route (Available on GAIA and linked below) will go through:
- City of Tawas
- Lumbermen's Monument
- USFS Roads/Au Sable River Overlook
- Foot Pond Dam (last portage in the Au Sable River Canoe Race)
- Old State Road ORV Route (Lots of two tracks, power lines and "Roads" open to ORV traffic)
- Wurtsmith AFB (now Kalitta Air) You can drive on/around the base and it's kind of wild seeing all the 747s.
- Oscoda/Au Sable River downtown. People can decide, based on time, what to do next. We can end there, you can head north to Harrisville or Alpena (very scenic drive along lake Huron), stop and have a pop in Oscoda, head back to Tawas for dinner or wherever.....
I am still fine tuning the route, but you can see the basic flow here.
Here is an image snip of the area and route-
Here is a registration link (we use the emails for communications and to get counts)
Please register if you will attend. If we get a good count, we can decide on best options for routing and stops!
Let me know if you have any questions
MRT is a local performance shop in Plymouth that makes parts for Broncos and other vehicles
Meet MRT Headquarters at 9 am on Saturday morning, for a meet and greet with their team, a shop tour, and info on their parts catalog / custom fab capabilities.
Coffee and snacks available
MRT - Engineered Performance
45646 Port Street
Plymouth, MI 48170